| Land Manager | Essex | £70,000+ OTE |
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the largest independent estate agent in the UK. They are looking for an Experienced Land Manager in the Essex Area to join their expanding New Homes Division.
- Work with estate agency colleagues, new homes colleagues & developer contacts to generate sales leads and identify potential development sites, also securing new homes instructions within Essex.
- Utilise external data sources including Glenigan, Council planning portals, Land Registry and Promap to identify and market potential sites.
- Enter negotiations and formulate offers in line with company policy on land instructions to ensure annual budgets and forecasts are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of legal issues relating to contracts including Subject to Planning, Option Agreements, Joint Ventures and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of national & local planning policy and be highly involved in the planning process, monitoring site progress through to consent and exchange
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of developer contacts, development opportunities and competitor activity within the area.
- At least 3 years previous experience in land within the specified area
- Self- motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent networking & people skills
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary along with an OTE of £70,000+. Company car and laptop is provided.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Land Management
- New Home Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job