We are looking for a Pallet Repairer and a Pallet Sorter to safely and accurately sort rental pallets in a timely manner and to the standard as laid down in the pallet design specification detailed by the customer.
To safely and accurately repair pallets in a timely manner, and to the standard as laid down in the pallet design specification detailed by the customer.
Key Results areas and performance measures
* Performance will be monitored in line with the company handbook, attendance and timekeeping, policies, procedures and specific production targets.
* Cooperate with ongoing training and development.
* Complete the in-house training and will demonstrate competence in the safe use of the nail guns
* Understand the company's risk assessments and safe systems of work associated with the use of nail guns and manual pallet production.
* Ensure you achieve production targets as laid down by the company.
* Work as part of the production team and follow reasonable requests from supervisors and Managers
* Check all timber sizes are correct before commencement of the job.
* Check accuracy of operation regularly as mistakes can't always be corrected and are costly REMEMBER all quality failures are repaired by the originator.
* Observe Risk assessments, Safe systems of work and PPE requirements at all times.
* Respect the nail gun and ensure it is kept operationally safe, any misuse of machinery and equipment is gross misconduct and may result in dismissal.
* Initiative & problem solving
* Good all-round communication and inter-personal skills
* Excellent timekeeping and attendance
* Decision making & judgement
* Customer focus
* Safety focus
* Adaptable & flexible
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work 8am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'