Covance have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Aide to join their growing team based in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire.
Job Title: Laboratory Aide
Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you looking for a role with full training?
Do you want to work in a scientific laboratory?
As one of the world’s premier Contract Research Organisations, our mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of organizations.
We strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market and as a Laboratory Aide you will play an essential part in making this happen.
Laboratory Aide - Key Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and ordering adequate stocks of consumable items
- Assist with specimen shipments
- Assist with booking in and disposal of test items
- Helping maintain laboratory records
- General housekeeping to maintain cleanliness and tidiness of laboratory area
Laboratory Aide - You:
Education / Qualifications
- 5 GCSE's including Science, English & Maths desirable
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A focus on quality with good attention to detail
- The ability to work as a team and communicate well with a variety of different people
If you are looking to work within a supportive team, where there are real opportunities to learn, develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!
To submit your CV for this exciting Laboratory Aide opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'