Have you built up experience in the formulation and testing of chemicals and chemical products? This role is an opportunity to do just that; my client is a materials manufacturer and they are expanding their team with a seasoned technician appointment in the Merseyside/Lancashire area.
Your day to day duties as a Technician will be:
- Planning and executing experiments in the laboratory
- Supporting large scale production workers in areas such as trouble-shooting quality issues
- Arranging for internal and external quality testing as per requirements
- Routine lab housekeeping and maintenance of analytical equipment
A background in the following is required for the role:
- Knowledge of chemical and materials testing
- Experience of 2 years or more in the broader scientific manufacturing industry
- Some education (or equivalent experience) in a scientific field
As I'd like to supply my client with a candidate shortlist ASAP, please apply immediately.
For full consideration for this opportunity please apply with your CV (2 pages max., Word document format), plus your salary, location and eligibility to work in the UK details.
- materials; chemistry; hnc; hnd; diploma; engineering; construction; polymers; plastics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job