KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead teams and manage stakeholders to deliver informatics solutions – ELNs.
- Project manage to ensure delivery against budget, scope and timelines.
- Manage project risks.
- Conduct requirements gathering.
- Design and develop solutions based on the defined user requirements.
- Contribute to systems architectural design.
- Coordinate and manage validation and user acceptance processes.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You will have the vision to understand the key factors for project success and the communication skills to effectively lead and guide others.
- You will be able to demonstrate extensive experience in decision making and problem solving in the deployment of informatics projects, from start to finish and beyond.
- You will have in-depth experience with ELNs (Electronic Laboratory Notebooks)
The client has deemed these roles outside of IR35.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'