Lab Assistant - Newcastle
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00
Pay 8.91 ph
Adecco UK are recruiting for a Lab Assistant to join our global, market leading Pharmaceutical client's team based in Newcastle!
Tasks may include:
- Weighing product and making solutions
- Preparation and testing of formulations, including preparation of products for consumer tests
- Physical and chemical analysis of formulations/products
- Summarizing, reporting and communicating data findings and results, using Microsoft Excel/Power-point/Word.
- Performing large or small scale performance tests following defined test methods
- General housekeeping and ensuring labs are kept appropriately according to operating procedures
- Running mechanical equipment and computer activated test methods
The role will involve working with chemicals and may require working with enzymes.
Ideally candidates will have microbiology and/or sterile lab practice experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'