Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Offerton, Stockport?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a 'Good' school in Offerton, Stockport. This is a full-time, long-term role starting September 2018, for the duration of the academic year. The salary will be £55- 60 per day.
This school aims to develop a community where all children are valued as unique individuals and treated with fairness, care and consideration and staff work hard to create a climate of mutual respect and tolerance.
They currently seek a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support learners across KS1 & KS2. Knowledge of the National Curriculum across the full primary range would be desirable as you may be required to support different year groups throughout the academic year. You will also assist in meeting and catering successfully for the needs of pupils with SENDs in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, Children & Families Act 2014 and SEND Code of Practice: 0- 25 years 2015.
To apply for this role you will to be a passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience working with across the primary range and those with SENDs.
Will involve supporting students across KS1 and KS2, helping them to access the curriculum within the mainstream classroom and may also involve some intervention and one to one work with key students.
You will report to the respective Phase Leader & SEND Coordinator and you will be required to work collaboratively and assist colleagues in the differentiation and delivery of lessons as part of Quality First Teaching.
The school is in Offerton, Stockport, and is easily accessible via public transport or car.
The school motto "Our School, Our Future", sums up the collective attitude towards developing the children under their care, the local community and aspirations within the school community. This school was rated 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted inspection (2017) and continue to work hard to improve their provision. The successful candidate will be expected to uphold the school's values and to go above and beyond to assist in maintaining and improving provision at the school.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Offerton, Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Erika or Nicole on / Manchester@ twrecruitment.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.