KS2 Teacher "Good" Primary School Southwark
- KS2 Teacher - Year 3 -ASAP
- Good Ofsted (2016) - set to be Outstanding next visit
- 2 form entry
- Southwark - Peckham Rye
- Ideal for Teacher looking to take on the next step
- Perfect for a Teacher looking for a challenge not just teaching
- Split role - team teach cover morning/Teaching afternoon
A friendly Primary School in Southwark is seeking a high calibre KS2 Teacher - Year 3 Teacher to join their team as soon as possible. In a more challenging, and unusual position this role is ideal for a Teacher who is experienced and looking for a change in a normal post.
The current class Teacher is taking phase return so the right candidate for this role will be team teaching in the morning, acting as more of a HLTA and then solely teaching the class in the afternoon. Making this an excellent opportunity for a diverse and un-stereotypical teaching post!
The School are seeking someone for the remainder of the academic year - so could be a perfect opportunity for a supply/short term cover Teacher looking to sink their teeth into a great teaching opportunity.
The Primary School is situated in the thriving borough of Southwark, within walking distance of two London train stations. With a "Good" Ofsted rating in 2016 this School is up-and-coming within the Borough and has earned itself a brilliant reputation within the Peckham area. With a strong leadership team and a forward thinking Head Teacher the School is going from strength to strength. Based in a great building with newly renovated classrooms and large teaching spaces.
To be considered for this KS2 Teacher role you will be:
- An outstanding teaching practitioner
- Be committed to achieving high standards
- Be open to flexible teaching
- Have brilliant interpersonal skills
- Be confident taking over a class
- Have the ability to work in partnership with the existing class teacher
Would you like to work in a School environment where Staff are supported and children have a passion for learning? Would a flexible teaching role where you can take a step back and lead within the same position sound appealing to you?
Please apply for this KS2 Teacher role in Southwark, with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. Immediate interviews available!