KS2 Teacher + TLR
- KS2 Class Teacher + TLR roles available
- 2 form entry primary school
- Sutton Junior School
- Full time and permanent role
- September start
One of my client junior schools is seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner for a KS2 class teaching role with possible TLR attached. This is a happy and inclusive environment where children thrive in their academic studies as well as their personal, social and emotional development. This KS2 teacher role is a full time and permanent position starting in September 2018 (or earlier).
The school can offer the successful KS2 Teacher a range of benefits including guaranteed PPA time, a highly supportive SLT with a range of knowledge basis and opportunities for CPD and career progression. Each class has a highly experience graduate teaching assistant and access to a range of resources across the curriculum. There is also TLR role opportunities on offer for candidates with relevant and suitable experiences.
The ideal KS2 Teacher will:
- Have QTS
- Knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum
- UK based teaching experience with references
- A solid understanding of a range of assessment strategies
- Ability to plan engaging, differentiated and inspiring sessions
- Is resilient and has the ability to 'hit the ground running'
To be considered for this role, please send through an up to date CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job