Starting from as soon as possible the school are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher who is confident with KS2 to join them for the summer term on a temporary basis.
* 'Good' Ofsted report, which specifically describes the Senior Leadership Team as 'dynamic' who have successfully worked to improve the school.
* The students who attend enjoy coming to school and they have higher then average attendance compared to other schools in the local area.
* The school's vision is to ensure that pupils become unique, independent and respectful individuals who are fully prepared for the next stage of their lives.
* This role will be based in KS2 as a cover teacher to provide support for pupils leading up to the SAT's exams
* You will be carrying out interventions in small groups across upper KS2
* You will be working very closely with other class teachers and SLT to ensure the pupils are fully supported and reach their academic goals.
What you will need:
* You must hold QTS or the overseas equivalent
* You must have at least 6 months of experience in KS2
* You must have a proven track record of raising attainment levels within a Primary School
* You will be able to commit on a long term basis and travel to the Feltham area on a daily basis and commit full time
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
* A competitive salary
* 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
* The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
* Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through pur network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking' Apply Now.' If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job