We are looking to appoint a talented class teacher or an outstanding Newly Qualified Teacher to work in KS2. You will be an integral part of our team and be committed to working in a culturally and socially diverse school.
This two form entry community school located in Hammersmith and Fulham, was awarded 'Good' with features of 'Outstanding' at their last OFSTED. It offers an inclusive ethos with high aspirations for all pupils.
Staff are supported by a forward thinking Headteacher and excellent professional development opportunities. The school prides itself on excellent pupil attainment, fantastic facilities and a welcoming atmosphere, which makes it and great place to work and to go to school.
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
- Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families
- Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school, and yourself
- Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
- Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
- Think creatively, be flexible, collaborative and resilient
- Enjoy the challenge of, and be committed to, teaching a rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
- Be passionate about shaping all areas of our school, including our extra-curricular programme
What the school can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be a founding member of staff and help us build our innovative school
- An opportunity to pioneer an exciting new curriculum
- Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
- A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations and standards of learning and teaching
- Leadership and management opportunities as the school grows
The Headteacher is keen to meet suitable candidates as soon as possible, so please send you CV to Luke at Reeson.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job