KS1 TEACHERS REQUIRED IN LEEDS (LS12)
Passionate about Education and want to make a difference in children and young people’s lives?
I am currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher to join a vibrant and gradually improving Primary School in Leeds (LS12). If you are a dedicated and inspirational KS1 Primary Teacher with extensive experience working as a Teacher then this will be the ideal role for you.
About the role…
- Deliver and plan lessons, creating learning resources and organising the classroom
- Supporting pupils’ learning and development in and out of the classroom
- Attending staff meetings
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
- Co-planning with other teachers and working alongside teaching assistants
- Encouraging positive pupil development with effective lessons
- Marking children’s work and undertaking assessments
- Communicating with colleagues and work effectively as a team
**RATES OF PAY START AT £120 PER DAY**
About the School…
- Encourages children to be respectful of everyone
- Provide a happy, supportive and positive team of staff
- Friendly and welcoming school
**YOU MUST HAVE QTS, NQT’s ARE WELCOME TO APPLY**
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience teaching in KS1 and experience with SATs preparation
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability of creating different lessons and activities
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Additional experiences such as working with children with SEN or EAL
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job