KS1 & KS2 Primary Teaching Supply Jobs- Downend area of Bristol
We are supporting schools in the Yate, Thornbury and Downend area and are looking for Primary teachers who would find these areas easy to get to. At Monarch Education, it is important to us that we find jobs for teachers that are close to home, avoiding those long commutes so you can enjoy a better work life balance.
If you are looking to work one day a week or five days a week, of Primary School supply work, then we can help.
As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will be delivering pre planned work, leading teaching assistants and support staff in the classroom on a day to day basis. The role will also include marking the work at the end of the day, providing feedback to the Key Stage leader and even though you may be required to work in different schools, we will still ensure that you are part of the team.
We are interested in speaking to teachers who :
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil's
* Have previous experience of primary teaching in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
* Be able to support all pupil's and cater for their individual needs
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education
* Be able to deliver inspiring and motivational lessons
Why work for Darren at Monarch Education:
* 10 years experience within the industry
* Finding work close to 'YOU'
* Training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio paid for by Monarch
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*
* Termly Recognition and Awards
To find out more information please call me on , email me
Successful Candidates will be asked to attend an interview subject to two satisfactory references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'