Kitchen Designer - Office based
Exciting opportunity to join the UK’s No 1 Kitchen Retailer.
Wren Kitchens are opening a division of the company called Wren Pro, specialising in serving the professional market (which includes kitchen fitters, builders, plumbers, architects and house builders) with a range of top quality kitchens at preferential prices.
Based at their head office in Hull, we are supporting them to find Kitchen Designers to help grow their presence in the direct to professional market.
The Role -
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals. The role will involve designing kitchens to the exact specifications submitted by professional clients.
Wren offer top quality kitchens and you’ll be putting together inspirational designs in order for your client to satisfy and exceed their customers expectations
Full training will be provided at Wren’s purpose built training academy
Key Accountabilities -
- Designing Kitchens
- Working closely with he Account Advisers in order to maximise all opportunities
- Building a strong rapport with your customers
- Team player
- Communicate effectively with the customer during the design process
About you -
- Organisational skills
- Friendly and polite
- Efficient with good telephone manner
- Able to deal with busy clients
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to offer great customer service at all times
What’s in it for you -
- A very competitive basic salary of £18,000 + commission
- You’ll be paid on every design/plan you put together
- Two subsidised restaurants onsite
- State of the art GYM facilities (free to staff)
- Free hot drinks delivered to your desk
- Free parking
- Continuing progression within the company
- Training and development
- 20 days holiday
Wren is a great place to work and this is a fantastic opportunity to join this friendly, family run business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'