Job Title: ExperiencedKitchen Design Consultant - Self-employed
Based: Hyde, Cheshire
Earnings: Industry Leading Commission Structure (others in the team earn £40-60k per year)
Hours: Full-time and flexible, including Saturdays
Are you an experienced Kitchen Design Consultant with a flair for the luxury end of the market?
Happy to have a self-employed role with a very well established independent company?
Do you have strong CAD design skills as well as the ability to guide potential clients through to the process to the sale and post-sales customer service?
This could be your opportunity to join Cheshire’s leading independent interiors and construction company where they’re looking for you to join their sales team.
They need an additional experienced Kitchen Design Consultant due to the number of leads they have each week and their current sales team cannot manage to ensure all leads are followed up.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills, experience, and personality;
- Kitchen Design and Sales experience, especially at the luxury end of the market
- Strong face to face communication skills
- Excellent CAD Design skills
- Well presented and you take pride in your appearance
- Able to work Saturdays and some evenings
- Friendly and approachable
- Love learning
- Desire to earn well with a 'customer first’ approach
- Looking for a self-employed, commission only role where you can earn up to £60k per year
If this vacancy could be your next role, please send across your CV and we shall call you back to discuss further.
We expect competition will be strong for this role so we will telephone interview you if your CV shows us you have the above skills and experience.
- Communication Skills
- Kitchen Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job