We are looking for a kitchen assistant/General assistant to work in a friendly environment at a great care homes covering the north London area over 4 sites.
Hours: Hours will vary depending on demand across each site. Minimum 20 hours per week.
Location: We are looking for applicants that can drive to cover sites from Gerrard’s Cross, sites through the edge of North London WD17 and Huntingdon.
Summary of Role
As Kitchen Assistant/ General assistant you will ensure that the kitchen and back of house areas are clean, tidy and well maintained to the required standard in accordance with Company procedures and Food Safety and H&S legislation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Kitchen Assistant for Elior you will be expected to:
- Responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Operating dishwasher and clearing tables
- Ensuring kitchen area meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies.
- Responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness in all areas in the kitchen and associated equipment and completion of cleaning record sheets.
- Responsible for assisting in basic food preparation if required in compliance with Elior UK food safety guidelines.
Skills, Experience and
As Kitchen Assistant we look for the following:
- Friendly nature
- Ability to work as a team and on own initiative
- Dbs check will be required at the cost of elior
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£8 per hour
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
20 + hrs per week 5 out of 7
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job