Kitchen Assistant, Rhosneigr, North Wales
We are looking for a kitchen assistant for a temporary role for a week over the Christmas period to prepare and cook Christmas lunches at a hotel restaurant in Rhosneigr.
In the role you will be;
- Assisting in the preparation and cooking of food
- Assisting in the service of meals
- Washing up and cleaning in the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment
To be successful in the role you will need;
- Previous experience as a kitchen assistant / porter
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
This role is temporary over the Christmas period 18th-22nd December and is offering £7.05-£7.50 per hour plus holiday pay.
If you are interested please apply now.
Thank you for viewing our vacancy for Kitchen Assistant, Rhosneigr, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job