Kitchen Assistant - Stein’s Fish & Chips
We are looking for full time Kitchen Assistant to join our team in April/May. As a Kitchen Assistant you will be supporting the kitchen team with food preparation and ensure your work is to the highest standard at all times. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills whilst working with us.
Stein’s Fish & Chips in Padstow boasts both a restaurant and takeaway, located on the beautiful North Cornwall coast overlooking the Camel Estuary. You’ll find a menu of cod and haddock together with a large range of local fish like hake, monkfish, John Dory and bass which is often landed right here on our doorstep in Padstow.
The benefits you’ll receive as Kitchen Assistant:
- With potential tips earnings from £1.25 per hour, you could earn over £8.78 per hour
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
Your responsibilities as Kitchen Assistant:
- Preparing food and working with quality ingredients
- Developing your understanding of the food being served by taking part in tastings
- Learning about stock rotation and rotating stock as required
- Working effectively with a team
- Working with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to monitor stock levels
- Continually pushing to improve your knowledge and skills
If you’d like to join us for the summer as a Kitchen Assistant, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job