- Behaviour rated as 'outstanding'
- Friendly staff team
- Key Stage One - Year One Class Teacher
- Located in a lovely part of Hammersmith and Fulham
A friendly and popular Preparatory School in the sought after area of Hammersmith and Fulham, West London is seeking to appoint a Year One Class teacher September 2018.
The position offers:
- A lovely Year One Class
- Excellent student behaviour with high attainment
- The chance to join a highly sought after school
The school can offer:
- Receptive students who enjoy learning
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A friendly team of British trained and overseas trained teachers.
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
About the school:
The school offers its pupils a unique, caring and stimulating environment in which all the boys are encouraged to reach their potential. It is housed across a range of modern and Victorian buildings which have been sensitively extended and enhanced to provide a wonderful learning environment. Dedicated teaching staff are supported by an enthusiastic team of teaching assistants. The curriculum is designed to challenge its pupils whilst offering a diverse range of opportunities in Music, Art, Drama and Sport.
If you would like to join a lovely school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Reeson Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job