Simply Education work with a various Primary Schools in Aylesbury and urgently require flexible and qualified teachers who live locally who are available for supply immediately as well as the new academic year.
If you are a qualified Primary teacher with QTS and live in or close to Aylesbury then we want to hear from you. Here at Simply Education we have brilliant established relationships with many Primary schools throughout the town of Aylesbury and surrounding villages. We require a high calibre of teaching staff to suit the supply demands of our schools. Whether you require 1 day a week or require 5 full days a week on ad hoc supply then we can help you!
As the successful Primary supply teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching at Primary level.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job