With the volume of business vastly increasing, we are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, creative and energetic Primary teachers, whom are confident in teaching in year groups 3, 4, 5 and 6 and delivering engaging lessons.
We really want to hear from you if you fit the requirements advertised!
The successful candidates must be hard working, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must also have sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum. NQT's are welcome to apply.
As the successful Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
-Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce!
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job