Key Stage 2/3 teacher (Years 5-8)
Job Start: September 2018
Timetable: Full Time
Our client, an elite independent through school are looking to for an exceptional KS2/3 Class teacher for a September 2018 start.
A specialism in English, Maths or Science is desired and a willingness to engage in extra-curricular activities.
The school is an incomparable place to work. With unusually long holidays, generous pay and additional benefits.
The school has high expectations of its staff and therefore looks to reward them with generous salary scale increments and beneficial conditions of service:
- Teachers are subject to have longer holidays. Class sizes are small and most teachers have their own classroom and iPad.
- There is copious room for professional development.
- Fee concessions are available and a private health care scheme is also available for teaching staff.
- The school is set on a stunning 50 acre site and staff are welcome to make use of the extensive leisure and sporting facilities (which includes gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, squash courts etc.) for both themselves and immediate family.
- All staff enjoy free on-site parking.
- Lunch (of outstanding quality) and free refreshments are available throughout the day; other meals are available according to staff commitments.
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity please send through your CV, or call Hayley at Connaught for more information, .
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- Key Stage 2-3 Class teacher Years 5-8