Year 1 Teacher (Y1), Year 2 Teacher (Y2)
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£110 to £140 per day
Canvey Island, Essex
Are you a Key Stage 1 Teacher on Canvey Island?
The Education Network are currently looking for qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated primary school teachers who specialise in Key Stage 1 (KS1),in order to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner primary schools in Canvey Island.
We are currently increasing our agency presence in the Canvey area and would like you to be part of our continual growth. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools immediately and most definitely in September.
To work through The Education Network you must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher - NQT's are more than welcome
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge - especially in Key Stage 1
- Be flexible, reliable and conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools on Canvey Island
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Reference provisions in the last 2 years
By registering with The Education Network, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a personal experience recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Sarah on or email
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'