Key Stage 1 Teacher
A large and oversubscribed primary school located in East London is seeking an enthusiastic Key Stage 1 Teacher for a position to commence in September 2018.
- Outstanding behaviour and safety of pupils (Ofsted 2014)
- A range of continuous professional development on offer
- Friendly staff who are positive about developing their teaching
- A persistent and skilful senior leadership team with clear aims in developing practice in schools
- A positive environment where all students are valued and encouraged to achieve their best
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant UK based KS1 teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- A thorough understanding of assessment for learning
- Ability to plan engaging and differentiated sessions across the primary curriculum
Based in central London, the school has excellent transport links from across London by tube, bus and DLR. They have a wide range of onsite facilities including brand new ICT suites and a large playground.
This position will require successful candidates to have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS or be eligible to apply for this.
To apply for this role, send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson.