Do you have QTS?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a passionate Primary School Teacher, to teach and inspire KS1 pupils at a highly valued school in Banbury.
The school believe in developing a happy, caring and welcoming atmosphere, where everyone is respected and valued equally.
We are looking for someone who is committed to ensuring that every child achieves their potential.
Responsibilities and duties for a KS1 Teacher:
- Teaching all areas of the Key Stage 1 primary curriculum
- Creating a positive learning environment by using various learning resources
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons with enthusiasm
- Educating pupils in a fun and engaging manner
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on pupil's progress
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic/imaginative presentation
- Keeping up to date with any changes and developments in the curriculum
- Marking work and helping with pupil growth by giving necessary feedback
- Taking part in school events, outings and activities
What you will need:
-NQTS are welcome to apply
-2 relevant references *satisfactory and above*
-3 months + experience in a UK school
- Ongoing support including training programmes and CPD
- The school will support NQT's for one term of their induction period
- Safeguarding Training
- We complete online timesheets- Little admin!
- £200 Referral fee for every member of staff that you recommend to Monarch Education* (T+C's apply)
- Negotiable rate of pay as per experience and qualifications
This position is to fill in for a maternity, starting after Easter half term through until July. The role will be Monday-Friday during term time hours.
If you are interested, please send your cv to
or call for further information. We will endeavour to call you within 1-2 working days.
We are committed to equal opportunities and adhere to strict safeguarding procedures. All candidates will be subject to 2 relevant references and an enhanced DBS Check amongst other checks.
(If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a chat on your career)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job