Are you looking for a supportive school to guide you through your induction year?
Are you currently a Key Stage 1 Teacher looking for the next step in your career?
Would a school that offers continuous CPD opportunities and training schemes help progress your career?
**NQTs and Experienced Teachers Welcome!**
A supportive, 2 form entry Primary school based in Arnos Grove in Enfield are searching for a Key Stage 1 Class Teacher to join them next academic year on a full-time, permanent basis. The vacancy is for Year 1 or Year 2 dependent on the candidate's experience with SATs and their preference.
This role is suitable for either an NQT or a teacher with more experience. This is a 'Good' school who are renound for their NQT induction programme. Additionally, they have fantastic, continuous training and development programmes for those teachers who would like to take on TLR.
- Primary Teacher - Year 1 and Year 2
- Arnos Grove, Enfield
- September 2018
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 2 form entry
- Outstanding OFSTED
As a Class Teacher at this Primary School your role will be to deliver engaging lessons in order to instil a love of learning in each and every child. This school is very inclusive and focuses on ensuring that all children have an equal access to learning. The Primary school hopes to find a dedicated and talented Key Stage 1 teacher who has an innovative, forward thinking teaching style. You will be expected to inspire the children alongside managing their behaviour in and out of the classroom. The Primary school only has 23 children on average per class so is relatively small.
In return, the school offers:
- TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility)
- Top NQT induction programme
- A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children's curriculum experience
- A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors
- A committed staff team and strong Governing Body
- An excellent package of CPD to support your development
- A great central location! The school is within 5 minutes walk of Piccadilly a Line station
The requirements for this role include:
- Hold QTS - Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivalent
- Ideally UK experience (either full-time or during university placements)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are searching for an exciting teaching role for September and the details above sound interesting then please contact Raj Joshi at Servoca Education on or send your CV to email@example.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job