MCI is an independent global association, communications and event management agency. Our combined expertise enables us to offer strategy, creativity and execution in the field of association management (AMC), Congress and Exhibition (PCO), live communication, meetings, events and incentives. Across the world we have 60 offices in 31 countries.
As an event management company we deploy a range of digital solutions to support the event objectives. These solutions aim at increasing event participation, enhancing the visibility of the event, boosting participants’ engagement.
These solutions include websites, event apps, interactive voting, attendee engagement systems and digital displays. There may also be some involvement in delivery of social media, online content and online marketing campaigns.
To support the Director of Digital & Online Media
- To assist in the delivery of digital and online media projects on time within budget and to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- To maintain timelines and priorities set on every project.
- To manage operational and administrative functions as required to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of specific projects.
- To support the Director of Digital & Online Media whilst maintaining motivation and enthusiasm to successfully deliver the project.
- To pro-actively report up on project timelines and activities.
- To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
- To maintain quality and adherence to processes, identifying and contributing to their improvement.
- To represent MCI UK (and the wider group) as and when necessary or appropriate.
- To develop websites, building on a content management system platform that will primarily be Umbraco but occasionally WordPress when appropriate for specific projects.
- Maintain and develop in-house projects as needs are identified.
- Be open to learn, evaluate and adopt new technologies.
- Work with third party technology venders to adapt their solutions to meet defined objectives.
- Able to work with project teams to identify the best solution for their events.
- Setup and transfer data to third party systems.
- Go onsite to support the delivery of these solutions.
Job Requirements & Technical Skills
- Educated to A level or degree or qualified by experience.
- A solid understanding of software development principles.
- You should be keen to develop the skills to support the development and maintenance of websites using HTML and CSS
- Computer literate in Microsoft products
- Experience in ASP.NET development
- Experience of API builds & integration with third parties
- C# knowledge
- MVC framework experience
- SQL Server database skills
- Able to work and communicate as a team member
- Experience of working with Webforms
- Knowledge of Umbraco would be beneficial
- Angular front end-framework knowledge would be beneficial
- Full UK driving licence
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK & International travel required
- Sql Server