Job Title: Junior Technical Account Manager
Salary: £25-26k (dependent on experience)
Location: Central London
Are you tech savvy? Are you looking for an incredible new opportunity working for an exciting company? We are recruiting a Junior Technical Account Manager to join the team of one of our brilliant clients, they are a tech marketing company that has seen rapid international growth over the past two years and are looking to expand their employee base. If you are looking to work for one of the most innovative tech marketing companies around then this could be the role for you!
The Junior Technical Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction when using the company products and ensuring that there are no technical problems when using the products if there are the Junior Technical Account Manager will help to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
The day to day responsibilities of the Junior Technical Account Manager will be:
- Manage and maintain contact with clients to ensure client satisfaction is maintained.
- Support UK clients with any issues, ensuring all problems are dealt with efficiently.
- Provide support and training to clients to develop their understanding of the technical products as they progress.
- Work with the international teams to guarantee good lines of communication throughout the company.
- Work with the product team to relay any client problems that need to be resolved.
The ideal candidate for the Junior Technical Account Manager will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey a technical concept to someone who isn’t technical is a must.
- Good understanding of digital marketing as well as how the performance marketing industry works.
- Technical degree, or equivalent work experience or training.
- Knowledge of additional languages in this position is advantageous.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make their mark on a relatively new but very successful and innovative company. Apply now if you think this position would be a good fit for you!
- Digital Marketing
- Technical Skills