FULL TIME - JUNIOR SOUS CHEF - £24-26K - LIVE IN AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED - CORNWALL
Our client is Historic Coaching Inn, with 30 plus bedrooms, recently refurbished kitchen & Bar area. Looking for a Creative, hungry to succeed & passionate about preparing, cooking and plating anything from the humble potato to finest local Pork!
Benefits For You
- Live In Accommodation Available
- Working With a Great Crew
- Stunning Location to Explore on days off
- 4 Years Minimum Experience Within A Kitchen In Senior CDP Role or Junior Sous Chef - In A fresh Food Kitchen
- Keeping a Clean & Tidy Work Practise
- Aiding In House Staff Training
- Assisting Head Chef In All Aspects Of The Kitchen
- Receiving Deliveries and Maintain The Correct Storage Of Food
If you up for a challenge or further your experience this is the opportunity for you!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'