Key duties will include the provision of onsite and remote support to their diverse customer base to help prevent and resolve technical issues and to enhance their services.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop world-class cyber security skills and full training will be given to help maximise their potential.
Based primarily from their office in Earls Barton (but with opportunities to travel to customer locations) the candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Ability to analyse user requirements, work on own initiative, as well as alongside the wider technical delivery team.
- Demonstrable proficiency with at least one programming language: C++, Java or a similar object-oriented programming language.
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP and UDP.
- Understanding of and familiarity with message queueing and structured data formats including XML and JSON is required.
- Researching, designing, writing and testing code. Refining and rewriting as required.
- Integrating known existing software products and incompatible platforms to work together.
- Ability to clearly explain low level concepts in a non-technical manner to management and board level team members.
The role is a full-time opportunity, working 09:00 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday) with a requirement for regular travel to London (expenses will be reimbursed), occasionally UK-wide and with the potential for training and customer visits overseas.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including private healthcare.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'