Junior Property Manager, Residential Property. OUR CLIENT is a vibrant and growing property management arm of a much larger residential property firm. They manage their own developments as well as 3rd party instructions across single and multi-tenure developments. They are currently looking for a Junior Estates Manager to join their expanding team.
- Assisting the estates manager and the accountants with the preparation of annual service charge budgets
- Ensuring statutory requirements are met and health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Liaising with utility companies and contractors in relation to any maintenance issues.
- Administering the insurance policies and claims.
- Undertaking site inspections.
- Supervising on-site staff including the caretakers, cleaners, concierge staff and contractors.
- Investigating and co-ordinating the implementation of contracts across managed blocks.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and preparing reports.
- Keeping property database up to date.
- Assuming responsibility for compliance administration / process adherence support (i.e. aid with mobilisation of blocks / spot audits of documentation).
- Monitoring incoming calls and the general email inbox and production of correspondence.
THE PERSON: In order to apply, you will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced and commercial environment with at least 1 years' property administration or management experience (block / development management). Communication skills are important as you will be liaising with all parts of the company and clients. This role requires a social individual who can pick things up quickly. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and to gain experience within property management.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- property management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job