Junior Project Managers - Multiple Opportunities & Positions Available - based in Tredegar
Our client is a leading international pharmaceutical company, with a presence in both the USA and Europe. A full end to end, integrated service provider, they are a trusted partner to the global healthcare industry. Due to continued growth and current European expansion plans, they now have multiple opportunities for Junior Project Managers to join their existing team in their manufacturing site in South Wales.
Junior Project Managers will be responsible for ensuring that all project deliverables meet client agreed milestones and that support functions are aligned to deliver on time if full under excellent client service. Junior Project Managers will also forecast and report accurate financial performance of client accounts whilst driving organic growth of repeat business through change orders.
Junior Project Managers - Key Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate Client account management and identification of change order opportunities.
- To ensure realistic project milestones are provided to the client during project initiation whilst managing adherence to these tasks.
- Ensure project initiation, project milestones and project review meetings are held at an appropriate time across the term of the project and with the appropriate key stakeholders in attendance.
- Provide routine reports of accounts including project delivery, financial order book, quality, compliance, regulatory and relationship aspects.
- To manage the Client’s account ensuring that all order book values are current and accurate; to resolve any invoice queries and work with clients pro-active forecast future work opportunity
- To coordinate and host on site Client visits, off site meetings, audits and teleconferences.
- To comply with company policies including internal and external Health and Safety, Environmental standards and the safe handling of potent formulations down to OEL’s of 0.01µ/m3.
- To undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs
Junior Project Managers - Essential Experience & Desirable Skills
- A Degree qualification
- Scientific / technical background and understanding of cGMP
- Experience in pharmaceutical development or a life sciences environment
- Experience in co-ordination for complex development projects and delivery
- Effective Communication Skills, Time Management, Honest and Trustworthy
- Demonstration of meeting deadlines
In return, the company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop in a role that provides the successful applicant the opportunity to gain experience and have genuine opportunities to progress through the business to a Project Manager and Senior Project Manager level.
Junior Project Manager - Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Benefits Include - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Profit Share Scheme, 4 x Death in Service Benefit, Cycle to work scheme, Free Parking, plus more….
Hours of work - 8.30am - 4.30pm - Monday to Friday.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to every candidate individually. Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, then on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file for future roles and other opportunities.
- Project Management
- Client Accounts
- Project Delivery
- Scientific Background