Junior Project Manager, Pharmaceutical, PM, Life Science PM
Job Title: Junior Project Manager (Life Science)
Salary: £23,000 per annum plus, Pension.
Are you a Junior Project Manager with a knowledge of the Life Science or Pharmaceutical sector, that's keen to join a progressive supply chain company? Or do you have a degree in a Scientific discipline, with an interest in Project Management?
As a Junior Project Manager, you will have end to end responsibility. Ideally from a scientific discipline or Project Management background, you will have an understanding of the clinical/supply chain environment. With a willingness to develop current capabilities, while maintaining standardised compliance requirements and documentation. As a Project Manager, you will also have the opportunity to be heavily involved with business development.
- As a Clinical Project Manager, you will maintain relationships and build rapport both with internal staff and external stakeholders, CRO and sponsors).
- Full support, documentation and presentation of end to end project organisation, internally and externally.
- Proactive foresight of changing projects, having the innovation to predetermine issues before they become a hindrance to operation, also reviewing and designing study supplies.
Essential Experience Required:
- Junior Project Management, with exposure to Scientific sector.
- Degree or HNC in a Scientific discipline, with an interest in Project Management.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Ffion Edwards for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Junior Project Manager
- Life Science PM