NCC Group’s Managed Security Services team are looking for a Project coordinator/Junior Project Manager to join their already established Project Management department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within the role and the organisation, successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain a Prince2 certification once they have completed their initial training period.
Key Responsibilities (include):
- Experience of managing/coordinating medium-sized project portfolio’s
- Creation and maintenance of formal project plans
- Management of client expectations and experience
- Ensuring all projects are delivered in-line with the agreed project scope
- Project reporting
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice.
- Ability to manage multiple work stream simultaneously
- Experience of managing IT related projects through the full life cycle
- Stakeholder management - all levels
- Knowledge of formal PM methodologies (eg: Prince2, AGILE, Waterfall etc)
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Experience working as a PMO
- Knowledge of Information Security
- Industry recognised certifications such as Prince2, PMPetc
If your skills and experience meet with the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to your query within 10 working days. If you have applied for a vacancy and haven’t heard back from us within this time please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
**** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ****
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job