Junior / Mid-Level Software Developer
An opportunity has arisen working alongside one of the UK’s best-known brands to bring in a Software Developer, with this position being based in their North Manchester site.
This role will suit a junior software developer keen to collaborate with Product Owners, IT peers and team leads in developing innovative and exciting solutions that will drive our business forwards.
- Understanding of good software design principles
- C# & .NET Framework, SOLID design principles
- ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET WebApi
- ORMs (e.g. EntityFramework, NHibernate and LinqToSQL)
- MSSQL Server
- Modern version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN, TFVC, Mercurial)
- Agile software development methodology experience, TDD, Scrum, etc
- Enthusiasm for creating new software
- Experienced, self-sufficient and with initiative with an ability to solve problems
Additional Tech used…..
- EpiServer CMS
- Entity Framework
- SASS / LESS
- Queue technology e.g. MSMQ
- DevOps, Continuous Integration and Release Management
- Quarterly bonus - up to 20% (company/performance related)
- Discounted car scheme
- Flex working hrs, Gym membership, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, social committee.
- Software Development