Junior Marketing Project Manager - Woking - £25k - £27k
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be assisting our client a data driven digital marketing agency in Woking in finding a Junior Marketing Project Manager to join their expanding team.
They support large companies wanting to reach out and engage with their target audience online via digital and science / data led marketing, giving them the edge over their competitors.
You will be working with some fantastic clients providing a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, advertising, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
- Manage client advertising requirements - liaising with the client to understand their requirements and advise accordingly.
- Be a champion of processes and contribute to developing internal reporting to maximise efficiency.
- Working with one of their major clients and scheduling their ongoing projects.
- Project Manage PPC campaigns.
The successful candidate
- Confident in leading team meetings.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Exceptional communicator and confident in becoming a main contact for clients.
- A solid understanding and knowledge / experience in PPC campaigns.
- Opportunity to join a vibrant and forward-thinking agency.
- Excellent opportunity to take on more responsibility and shape the business processes becoming a vital team member.
- Ongoing training.
- Town centre location.
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Client Liaison