Exciting opportunity for a Junior Integrated Project Manager to join an award winning full service creative agency based in London
The company: Our client is a creative agency that specialise in delivering integrated campaigns
They have a well-structured working environment with established teams in place and plenty of opportunity to grow
The role: As a Junior Integrated Project Manager you will be managing a range of accounts delivering press, digital and OOH advertising campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting on up to 4 projects simultaneously, all at varying stages of creative, design and production.
- Creation of timelines and cost estimates.
- Booking/ Trafficking jobs through the studio
- Project management of smaller projects through every stage of the process to ensure it meets the client brief and expectations
- Managing the production of all daily press ads.
- Managing workflow across each department, working with key stakeholders and following processes to ensure resources are maximised and creative work leaves the studio at the highest standard.
The candidate: The Junior Integrated Project Manager will need to have previous experience of:
- Working in a busy creative agency environment, managing fully integrated projects (press, digital and OOH advertising )
- Demonstrating a track record of project planning, working across a number of clients and projects simultaneously
- Experience of managing client expectations, and managing great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a multi tasker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to demonstrate an organised, efficient and proactive approach to all tasks.
- Highly organised, proactive and passionate individual
My client are offering a competitive package with great benefits
Junior Integrated Project Manager role at a creative agency; get in touch and send your CV now!!
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job