My Client are a successful Fast Fashion Ladies Wear Brand who are looking for an Garment Tech to join their ever expanding team.
Garment Technician will enable smooth fitting and sealing process on Multi product areas.
The ideal candidate will have already
- Will have a minimum around 5 years experience working as a Garment Tech, within a similar environment, Brand or supplier.
- Multi product experience
- Managed or had direct communication with Factories directly in regards to sealing and production
- Someone looking for a new challenge working with a new Brand, looking for progression in the future
- You will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will have a excellent knowledge of garment construction Pattern Cutting.
- You will thrive on working in a busy environment and are used to working at pace and enjoy building relationships with customers and working as a team.
- Know Correct methods of construction, sizing and quality (Understanding of pattern cutting would benefit them)
- Understand make and methods of utilising cost effective methods
- Confident in making amendments to samples / patterns and grading
- Used to managing their own workload & awareness of critical path. Can work within tight deadlines
- Confident personality with experience of working with Buyers & Designers.
- Understanding of minimal make standards & garment engineering to achieve quality within required cost price
- Confident with outlook, word & excel
- Knowledge of test reports
- Pattern Grading
- Critical Path
- Fabric Testing
- Multi Product Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"