My client - based in a growing and busy office in Cheadle - is looking for a Junior Finance Administrator to join their team.
The role encompasses several general finance duties, and the company have a number of regular clients. Great customer service is key to this role as you will have lots of interaction over the phone and by email.
While it is not essential that you have experience in a Finance job, we would expect the successful candidate to have some relevant office experience - and if you've had anything to do with the invoicing process, even better!
Duties will include:
- Processing payments for orders
- Generating and sending out invoices to customers
- Contacting clients by phone and email to settle unpaid invoices
- Forwarding monthly statements
- Managing and inputting information on spreadsheets
- Filing of documents
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Experience in an Admin role with some basic accounts duties (as outlined above).
- The ability to prioritise their workload and organise their time.
- A proactive nature and a 'can do' attitude
**IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS BASED IN CHEADLE, CHESHIRE AND NOT CHEADLE, STAFFORDSHIRE**
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,000 per annum rising to £17,500 after 3 month probation review
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.