ROLE- Junior Embedded Firmware Engineer
LOCATION - Near Dunstable
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- Up to £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client is a leading provider of communication and surveillance solutions. Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on a Junior Embedded Firmware Engineer to work as part of their engineering team, on a permanent basis near Dunstable.
The Junior Embedded Firmware Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree in Electronics or computer science or similar
- Good knowledge of C or C++ (professional or academic)
- Knowledge of embedded Linux or similar RTOS (professional or academic)
- Understanding of IP networks
- Experience handling microprocessor boards
- Highly motivated with a focus on delivering results.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written
The Junior Embedded Firmware Engineer role will involve:
- Working with the wider team to develop the firmware for products
- Develop features to customer requirements
- Working independently as well as in a team
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- embedded linux
- ip networks
- operating system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job