Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate individual, looking for that perfect company that works hard and plays hard?
Look no further, we are recruiting!
We are currently looking for a Junior Digital Account Manager to join our dedicated team based in Newport Pagnell.
This role would ideally suit recent graduates or individuals from an agency background that are looking to launch their career with a renowned performance improvement company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your client care and administrative skills in a supportive and dynamic environment. You will be provided with personalised training and will be encouraged to progress, working towards eventually managing your own portfolio of client accounts.
This varied and responsible Junior Digital Account Manager position is integral to our business. You will enjoy providing delivery support on our client's web-based projects to high standards of excellence, while maximising revenue and profit for the company and ensuring client retention and satisfaction.
- Managing inboxes and telephone queries
- Assisting in the delivery of client projects through client and participant liaison, providing support in face to face client meetings and working closely with internal departments and external suppliers
- Supporting and delivering communication plans by developing the plan, copy writing, proof reading, editing and sending communications via the email reaction and SMS system
- Managing website content through a content management system
- Maintaining databases, adding and removing records and keeping the data up to date
- Managing, formatting and importing data into systems, establishing the format and frequency required
- Assisting with the creation of design briefs and briefing the internal creative department
- Creating project change orders for small projects, briefing the internal technical department and testing the systems once developed alongside the managers
- Contributing to financial aspects of the projects by using the financial system (Maconomy) to set up jobs, create invoices, ensure budgets are kept up to date and raise purchase orders
- Generating and distribute reports
- Supporting the account development plan through identifying new business opportunities within existing accounts and upsell existing projects
Junior Account Manager | Account Manager | Account Management | Junior | Graduate | Agency | Customer Service | Administration | B2B | Copywriting | Proofreading | Content Management | Invoicing | Invoicing | Digital |Digital Project Management | Junior Digital Project Management
- The successful candidate will be a recent graduate (will consider all fields) who wants to work in a fast paced and busy agency environment OR will have client-side experience from within an agency environment in a similar role
- You will have gained previous commercial experience in an administrative capacity
- You will have demonstrable task management experience including responsibility for meeting deadlines and reporting on progress
- Experience of working with technology or on digital projects i.e. managing websites and / or website data
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- A yearly company bonus
- A generous holiday entitlement (which increases over time!)
- An extra days' holiday on your birthday
- The opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Paid time off to work with a charity of your choice
- Money towards your own personal development
- A professional development plan
- Access to free, online training courses
- Regular, role specific training
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Confidential associate assistance programme
- Free, independent financial advice
- Free parking
About Our Company:
BIW is a global performance improvement company offering blue chip organisations bespoke web-based employee engagement, sales incentive and reward and recognition programmes as well as event management services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job