Redstone is a leading provider of infrastructure solutions for businesses, we make spaces, which are critical to organisations, work smarter and harder. Our smart building technology solutions are developed in partnership with customers, from the design phase through to operation, implementation, delivery and management.
We have a great opportunity for a bright and dynamic individual who has an interest in technology, a knowledge of cabling infrastructure and is looking for a career in design.
Working alongside our experienced Design Consultants you will be taught all aspects of the Design Consultant role with the aim of becoming a fully fledged Design Consultant who is able to work independently to provide tender responses, surveying, design and estimation of Connectivity solutions.
Ideal candidates will already have an understanding of Connectivity systems / structured cabling / electrical engineering. Experience of working in a construction environment would be advantageous. Perhaps you have worked as a cabling engineer / electrician / site manager and are looking to advance / change your career, this could be an ideal opportunity.
The successful candidate will need to actively engage in self development and knowledge gathering of technology that is relevant to our industry and client requirements, have excellent communication skills to deal with all members of the business.
Skills / Attributes Required
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deal with high work loads.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products i.e. Excel, Word.
- Being able to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality
- CSCS / ECS qualified (preferred)
- Ability to read and work to electrical drawings. (Preferred)
- Experience of construction environment (Preferred)
- Experience / knowledge of structured cabling (Preferred)
- Experience / Knowledge of Electrical (Preferred)
- Copper Cabling
- Electrical Estimating
- Structured Cabling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job