Junior Data Analyst
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Junior Data Analyst to join our team. If you are a compassionate, dedicated, and curious individual with excellent organizational skills, a self-motivated nature, and a passion for producing high-quality solutions, we want to hear from you - regardless of your level of experience. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with large data sets, analyze trends, create reports, and provide insights to help the organization make better decisions.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications:
• A 2:1 degree in a field related to data analysis, statistics, mathematics or computer science (preferred, but not required)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• A love for problem-solving and the ability to make sense of complex data • Proficiency in tools such as Excel, Python, R or SQL (preferred, but not required)
• Health insurance
• Pension Plan
• Flexible work schedules
• Professional development opportunities
• Employee wellness programs (e.g. gym memberships, on-site fitness classes)
• Generous holiday and time off policies
• Employee discounts and perks (e.g. discounted products or services, tickets to local events)
New London HR is a leading recruitment firm, and our clients will be viewing the applications for this role. Don't miss this chance to take the next step in your career. To apply, follow the steps outlined by New London HR. Upon completion of the virtual job specification, you will be able to negotiate salary, location, and company preferences.
- Financial Analysis
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'