We’re looking for an effervescent and highly organised Content Editor to join our team for a 3 month contract. The Tailormade division of Travelopia holds specialist holiday brands such as Sovereign, Citalia, Hayes and Jarvis and Austravel and you will assist with producing and editing web content for the Hayes & Jarvis brand. This role position would suit a junior level graduate who enjoys, working in a fast paced retail environment and can produce large volumes of quality written content in a short space of time. Daily rate circa £90.
Working for the established travel brand Hayes and Jarvis, you will support the LH Marketing Team in the delivery of top-quality, customer-facing content. You’ll be producing and editing content exclusively for the new website.
This role will sit within the brand and advertising team within marketing, and be part of a creative team of marketers who are committed to delivering engaging customer-facing communications of the highest quality which support Hayes and Jarvis’ brand strategy.
The day to day management of workflow will sit between the current content editor and the SEO manager who are both close to the content requirements of the new website.
We’re looking for a talented junior wordsmith who has experience of writing for web and is a dab hand at crafting great copy to tight deadlines. We also need someone who has the ability to proof and edit other’s content to keep consistency within the brand. You’ll be confident writing in a brand’s tone of voice and adapting other’s copy to fit within it.
What you will be doing:
- Writing high-quality copy for our new Hayes and Jarvis website
- Creating content that adheres to clear brand tone of voice and style guides
- Editing and proofing the work of content stakeholders throughout the business as required
What we are looking for:
- A talented and creative junior writer with experience of creating content for leading brands
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling
- An organised individual who works well under pressure and has experience of managing multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of writing content for websites
- A confident communicator who is happy liaising with stakeholders of all levels
- A team player who has a positive and collaborative approach to content creation
- A proactive and creative individual who is full of ideas to improve our content offering
Working for us:
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.