A great chance to join this fast growing business as a part qualified/ Junior Client Accountant.
My client is a thriving business on the outskirts of West Malling seeking to add to their growing finance function.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the client accounting, including timely transfer of clients funds
- Coordinate the raising of invoices for rent and service charges
- Raising Ad Hoc Charges Operations of purchase ledger
- Credit Control for PAM
- Supporting the Client Accountant in preparing period end client reporting packs
- Supporting preparation of annual property service charge accounts
- VAT reporting, bank reconciliation, and rent deposit administration.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Have great communication skills
- Yardi experience is desirable as is a working knowledge of the property sector
- Have intermediate Excel skills- VLOOKUPS and Pivot tables
A superb salary and benefits package.