Junior Campaign Manager
Junior Campaign Manager
Nottingham, Hybrid (3/2 WFH)
£30,000 + Package
- eCommerce retail
- Huge consumer brand - one of the UKs most successful and best loved consumer brands
- Secured a leading place in this diverse market to become an instantly recognisable brand with the most loyal customer base
- International markets
- Over £ 1billion turnover
- Heritage brand - 50+ years trading.
- A brand product portfolio that is very current and popular
- Employee benefits include discounts/ rewards and incentives / Private pension / Heath cover / L&D budget / 26 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (that increase over time)
- Charity days
With growth firmly on the agenda they have and continue to build out a fantastic Digital and Marketing team - built of people from some of the top Ecommerce retail brands in the UK. These individuals were at the heart of similar transformation projects for brands that are now multi million/ billion turnover - so you are in good company.
I am looking for an experienced Campaign Marketer to join their team and be part of their next phase of brand development and investment (technology and platform investment). With a clear strategy in mind, they are looking for someone to join the brand bring this to life.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the continued development of Brand Marketing strategy, reporting into the Head of Brand Comms, ensuring brand consistency across channel.
- Support in the coordination and delivery of Multi-Channel campaigns/ Campaign Calendar, from initial briefing through to final sign off - including checking and co-ordinating amends.
- Multi-Channel campaigns across Email/ CRM, Web, Digital content, ATL (Advertising), Social Media and Content.
- Tracking of KPI's including campaign measurement and brand metrics.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record in brand & communication
- Team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence others
- Agency management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently evolving environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team, promoting ownership and accountability.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'