The salary on offer is between £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and includes benefits such as 23 days holiday and discretionary bonus. Hours will predominantly be 9am - 5.30pm however flexibility will be required as the company do operate to a shift pattern.
Working as part of a small team this role will involve providing 1st and 2nd line IT support to in-house users as well as working on a range of IT projects to grow and improve infrastructure. You will also be involved with developments using C#, Powershell and scripting. Technologies supported include Microsoft Office 2013, Windows 7, Active Directory and PC hardware.
To be considered for this IT Support Analyst / Developer role you MUST have the following skills/experience:
- IT Scripting (ability to write processes ideally with C# or PowerShell)
- Experience of 1st and 2nd line (Helpdesk and Desktop) support
- Logical approach with ability to diagnose problems
- Ability to build/troubleshoot PC hardware
- Knowledge of supporting Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2013 and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
To apply to this IT Service Desk / Desktop Support Analyst role please send a copy of your CV (highlighting the above experience) and quoting reference number ASH16696CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job