An exciting opportunity has become available with our client south of Hull for a Junior Buyer with a passion for food and an appetite for success to further their career in a supportive and fast paced environment.
The client is a well-known, successful brand who is keen to promote from within, making this a fantastic position for a driven individual who is keen for success and progression.
- Purchasing and coordination of ingredients and packaging
- Working closely with finance and customs to ensure accurate pricing and spend.
- Coordination of cost saving projects ad hoc
- Price variance reporting
- Suitable for a graduate with interest in procurement, finance, accounting or business management
- Highly analytical and original thinker with strong excel skills.
- Impactful and adaptable negotiator who enjoys parley and debate.
- Successful communicator, able to build strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Active Career Path
- Wide ranging rewards and benefits package
- How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'