The role is working at a reputable financial consultancy based in London, in the capacity of a Business Analyst. The role is an end-to-end focused delivery position working on multitude of projects! You will need to be very personable, engaging and come with proven excellent stakeholder skills. This requires an analytical mind with a passion for problem solving. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to move into investment banking as it provides onsite placements across the tier-1 and tier-2 investment banking sector. No preference towards candidate background.
A leading financial consultancy based in central London, are in the market for a Business Analyst. They are looking for a Business Analyst who has some understanding / experience in Clearing and extensive experience with Market Data.
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for both new services and modifications to existing services and development of appropriate business solutions
- Definition of appropriate solution and impact assessment of change
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, from technology & change Build detailed knowledge of the derivatives clearing services provided.
- Exposure to several greenfield projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a BA role (writing FRDs / BRDs)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any field
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill set
- Excellent business analysis techniques - Business Process Modelling, Data Modelling, use case analysis, FRD, BRD’s etc
- IT Skills - use of Microsoft products (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job