Junior Analyst Programmer required to join the growing software development team of this large Glasgow-based professional services firm. This Agile scrum team supports all development needs of the firm; maintaining both internal and external applications for colleagues and clients.
As a junior programmer, you will provide programming and systems analysis skills in support of a wide range of IT projects focusing on commercial systems, 3rd party products, and bespoke in-house applications.
- Developing new applications in collaboration with development colleagues, BA’s and architects
- Communicating directly with end-users, ensuring a high level of service at all times
- Work independently and as part of a specialist team to achieve key outcomes, building effective working relationships with IT colleagues
- Upgrade existing software in line with business change
- Carry out testing and code review, fixing errors as they occur and re-running and re-checking until rectified
- Provide 3rd level support to all commercial, in-house and n-tier applications
Ideally, you will have a relevant University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Development) or relevant commercial experience in a similar role. You will be experienced in the following skills/technologies:
- C#.NET / .NET Core
- Web development techniques (e.g. MVC)
- SQL server
Overall you will be an enthusiastic, innovative programmer with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure. Experience/knowledge of Sharepoint and Azure would be advantageous. Our client is offering a competitive salary + Group Benefits and personalised training. For more information contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'